Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• A reasonable quantity of personal clothing, articles of adornment and toilet articles, whether new or used:Tools and instruments for use in their profession (if they have been in their use and possession for a reasonable time); Accompanying household effects, which have been in their use and possession for a period of at least one year;Wines, spirits, tobacco and perfume for their personal use but limited to:
• Wines or Spirits: 1 x bottle (40 oz),
• Tobacco products: 200 cigarettes or 50 Cigars or 0.5 lbs of tobacco
• Perfume: 6 oz.(Please note: persons under 16 years old are not entitled to the allowances for wines, spirits and tobacco products).
• Gift articles to an aggregate value of EC$500 to include the wines, spirits, tobacco and perfume allowance, set out above. (Please note: this gift allowance is only for persons who have been absent from Montserrat, for a period of at least one year).